SIMO NETWORK presents itself as a platform aimed at fostering professional networking, with a range of content designed to prescribe technology and demonstrate a global perspective of technological products, services and solutions to business managers, which allow them to identify the resources to make their businesses more competitive.
Will be celebrated at October 4-6 in Madrid (Spain)
At SIMO Network, trade professionals will find everything the ICT market has to offer.
They will discover the latest innovations and trends and can gain access to all the opportunities that technology has to offer the business world.
• Discover new technological products and projects
• Make useful contacts
• Share information and experiences
• Participate in a collaborative business setting
Includes Open Green: an Activities Area at SIMO Network organised by School of Industrial Organization that seeks to boost companies’ competitiveness through the incorporation of technology, whilst also creating networking opportunities. At OPEN GREEN companies visiting SIMO Network will be able to:
- Receive advice from experts working in areas such as venture capital, trademark registration, technological marketing, …
- Share experiences with other Spanish companies that have achieved success
- Listen to renowned experts from the world of technology and from other fields of business
- Present their technologies and visualise the technologies offered by others that may help them to gain a competitive edge.
- Establish contacts with other companies in order to create synergies, acquire know-how, set up alliances … all of which can boost their competitiveness.
Different kinds of activities will be staged, including the following:
- Demos / presentations
- Courses / workshops
- Personalised consulting sessions
- Networking meeting